RSS

Chris Brown - Graffiti (Deluxe) (2009)


      Graffiti is the third studio album by American recording artist Chris Brown. It was released on December 7, 2009, by Jive Records.

      "I Can Transform Ya" was released as the album's lead single on September 29, 2009.[27] The song received mostly positive reviews, noting the song's club feel and catchiness.[28][29] "I Can Transform Ya"'s reached the top ten of New Zealand, whilst achieving chart success in Australia, the United Kingdom and the United States.[30] The song's dance-heavy accompanying music video features choreography with hooded ninjas, and makes puns on the Transformers series.[31] "Crawl" and "Sing Like Me" were released on iTunes on November 24, 2009, the first as the album's second single, and the latter as a promotional single.[32] The previous received positive to mixed reviews, reaching the top twenty in Japan and New Zealand.[30][33][34] Its accompanying music video features Brown and American R&B singer Cassie as his love interest, as he yearns for their relationship on a winter night in a city and in a desert scene.[35] The song "Pass Out" was planned to be the third single for the album, but later was not released. Other singles "Stranger (Sexy Flamethrower)" and "Not My Fault", which features vocals by Pharrell Williams, were also planned to appear on the album, but was never released at the time.

***Track Listing:
01. I Can Transform Ya (featuring Lil Wayne & Swizz Beatz)
02. Sing Like Me
03. Crawl
04. So Cold
05. What I Do
06. Famous Girl
07. Take My Time
08. I.Y.A
09. Pass Out (featuring Eva Simons)
10. Wait (featuring Trey Songz & Game)
11. Lucky Me
12. Fallin' Down
13. I'll Go
14. Girlfriend (featuring Lupe Fiasco)

Bonus Tracks:
15. Gotta Be Ur Man
16. For Ur Love
17. I Need This
18. I Love U
19. Brown Skin Girl (feat. Sean Paul)
20. Chase Our Love

----------------------------------------------------------------------




0 comments:

Post a Comment