RSS

Christina Aguilera - Bionic (2010)


      Bionic is the sixth studio album by American recording artist Christina Aguilera. It was released on June 4, 2010 by RCA Records.

      Bionic spawned two international singles; "Not Myself Tonight" was released in April 2010, and "You Lost Me" was released in June. "Woohoo" was released in the United States and some European countries, while "I Hate Boys" was exclusively released in Australia and New Zealand. Bionic was promoted in mid-2010 by television performances, such as Aguilera's appearances on The Oprah Winfrey Show, American Idol, and Today. A concert tour was initially planned to support the album; nevertheless it never materialized.

***Track Listing:
01. Bionic
02. Not Myself Tonight
03. Woohoo (feat. Nicki Minaj)
04. Elastic Love
05. Desnudate
06. Love & Glamour (intro)
07. Glam
08. Prima Donna
09. Morning Dessert (intro)
10. Sex for Breakfast
11. Lift Me Up
12. My Heart (intro)
13. All I Need
14. I Am
15. You Lost Me
16. I Hate Boys
17. My Girls (feat. Peaches)
18. Vanity

---------------------------------------


0 comments:

Post a Comment