RSS

Ciara - Jackie (Japan) (2015)



Jackie is the sixth studio album by American recording artist Ciara, and was released on May 1, 2015, through Sony Music Entertainment. Following her departure from her previous record label, and the release of her self-titled fifth studio album, Ciara embarked on a hiatus in order to focus on her relationship with American rapper Future, which provoked Ciara to start work on her sixth album which was predominantly inspired by her then-fiancé. In May 2014, Ciara gave birth to her first child and shortly thereafter called off the engagement. Following the public break-up, Ciara postponed the album and began to record new music, while concentrating on motherhood.

The album was preceded by the release of the lead single, "I Bet", the song debuted at number ninety-six on the US Billboard Hot 100 and peaked at number forty-three. The album was further promoted by a second single "Dance Like We're Making Love" which performed moderately and her first tour in six years, the Jackie Tour.

***Track Listing:

1. Jackie (B.M.F.)
2. That's How I'm Feelin' (feat. Pitbull & Missy Elliott)
3. Lullaby
4. Dance Like We're Making Love
5. Stuck On You
6. Fly
7. I Bet
8. Give Me Love
9. Kiss & Tell
10. One Woman Army
11. I Got You
10. All Good
11. Only One
12. One Woman Army (Intro)
13. One Woman Army
14. I Got You
15. I Bet (feat. Joe Jonas) [Remix]
16. I Bet (R3hab Remix)
17. I Bet (Remix) (feat. T.I.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------


0 comments:

Post a Comment