RSS

Usher - My Way (1997)


My Way is the second studio album by American R&B recording artist Usher. It was released by LaFace Records on September 16, 1997, in North America. The album features guest appearances from Monica, Jermaine Dupri, and Lil' Kim. The album was supported by three singles; including these platinum-selling singles with "Nice & Slow", "My Way", and "You Make Me Wanna...".

With most of the album production by Babyface and Jermaine Dupri, the album debuted at number 15 on Billboard 200 selling 66,000 units and at number 4 on Billboard R&B/Hip-Hop Albums chart. The album eventually topped the Billboard R&B/Hip-Hop Albums chart for 3 weeks, while it had peaked at number 4 on the Billboard 200 and became a commercial success. It earned the record a six-platinum certifications in the United States. My Way earned Usher Grammy-nominations and became his breakthrough album. My Way has sold over 6 million in the United States alone, and over 7 million worldwide.

***Track Listing:
01 You Make Me Wanna
02 Just Like Me
03 Nice And Slow
04 Slow Jam
05 My Way
06 Come Back
07 I Will
08 Bedtime
09 One Day You'll Be Mine
10 You Make Me Wanna

----------------------------------


0 comments:

Post a Comment