RSS

Britney Spears - Britney (2001)


Britney is the self-titled third studio album by American singer Britney Spears. It was released on November 5, 2001, by JIVE Records.

Six singles were released from the album, all of which proved less successful than those of Spears's prior records. Consequentially, Britney became her first record not to yield a US Billboard Hot 100 top ten hit. Its lead single "I'm a Slave 4 U" peaked at number twenty-seven on the chart, while follow-up singles "Overprotected", "I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman", "I Love Rock 'n' Roll", "Anticipating", and "Boys" reached the lower end of the chart and its extension, the Bubbling Under Hot 100 Singles

Artist: Britney Spears
Album: Britney
Release: 2001
Format: mp3/vbr 190kps
💾Download: Google Drive


***Track Listing:
01. I'm a Slave 4 U
02. Overprotected
03. Lonely
04. I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman
05. Boys
06. Anticipating
07. I Love Rock 'n' Roll
08. Cinderella
09. Let Me Be
10. Bombastic Love
11. That's Where You Take Me
12. What It's Like to Be Me

--------------------------------------------

0 comments:

Post a Comment