RSS

Westlife - Coast To Coast (2000)


Coast to Coast is the second studio album by Irish boy band Westlife. It was also the band's second album to be released as a five-piece. It was released on 6 November 2000 by RCA Records. Five hit singles were released from the album: "Against All Odds", "My Love", "What Makes a Man", "I Lay My Love on You" and "When You're Looking Like That". The album was a commercial success in both Ireland and the United Kingdom, selling 1.8 million copies in Britain alone. The album was the third-best selling of 2000 in Britain.

In January 2005, the album was re-issued in a two-in-one box set compilation with the group's third album, World of our Own. A video album, entitled Coast to Coast - Up Close and Personal, was released on 27 November 2000. It peaked at number one on the UK Visual Chart and a certified 3× Platinum.

Artist: Westlife
Album: Coast To Coast
Year: 2000
Format: mp3/vbr 190kps
💾Download: Google Drive


***Track Listing:
01.My Love.mp3
02.What Makes A Man.mp3
03.I Lay My Love On You.mp3
04.Against All Odds (featuring Mariah Carey).mp3
05.When You're Looking Like That.mp3
06.Close.mp3
07.Somebody Needs You.mp3
08.Angle's Wings.mp3
09.Soledad.mp3
10.Puzzle Of My Heart.mp3
11.Dreams Come True.mp3
12.No Place That Far.mp3
13.You Make Me Feel.mp3
14.Loneliness Knows Me By Name.mp3
15.Fragile Heart.mp3
16.Every Little Thing You Do.mp3

Bonus Track:
17.Uptown Girl.mp3
18.I Have A Dream (Remix).mp3
19.My Girl.mp3
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 comments:

Post a Comment